02 December 2012

Asada Hiroyuki, you... damn... ~ where???

problem #1
vol. 15 has been released on October 4th or 5th. nobody seems to have scanned it, though scanning the previous volume only took a few days for those who did it. I wonder if this means I will have no vol. 15... T___T JAC is also claiming to have no raws
if you want your interest and imagination stirred up in vain - you can have a look at the preview here

problem #2
from what I get, chapters from 60 to 67 have been published already in Jump SQ. nobody seems to take the responsibility to scan them regularly. what can we get?
well, the chapter published in November Jump SQ can be found at raw hunters - though 'tis numbered #60 there, which is wrong
Jump SQ issue for December can be found here
comic zip has a lot of magazine scans, including JumpSQ with Tegamibachi
January issue of Jump SQ seems to have NO tegamibachi chapter. am I wrong? at least raw-hunters full volume here does not have it. I wonder if Asada-sensei took a break like other mangakas do sometimes? I really need to read his blog more attentively

problem #3
I really want Asada-sensei's illustration collections! and all I could find is photos of the artbooks in Nattoli's blog. some of the pictures from Tegamibachi used in 'Shine' artbook can be found in Minitokyo Tegamibachi section but 'Water' artbook with illustrations for other works seems unreachable to me...

problem #4
if only I were in Japan now!!! >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment