28 March 2013

I must seem a very strange person

there are many people who write passionate comments on manga they have read
there are a few people who allow themselves to write some criticism
there are lots of people who start shouting that those who came to criticise must shut up, or in better cases - 'keep that to themselves'
and finally there is me, who is often so thankful to - guess who? people from line #2
luckily I have friends whom we agree with when discussing some topics, but that does not work all the time. those people who write about their dissatisfaction with some artwork truly save me when I need to find someone like-minded with me. and I actually do not mind them even if I like the artwork discussed. and if the criticism is witty, I can even laugh together with the author
I was wondering why, while fans have the right to write laudatory odes, panegyrics and eulogies as much as they want, only those who are opposed must be considerate, polite and respecting other points of view?
in other words, may I go and yell at everyone who praises works I dislike?

No comments:

Post a Comment