13 March 2013

sakanaction ~ electroshock

when and how did I discover it? probably I was looking through the list of last uploads on jpoposuki... only two weeks before their new album release... I thought I should wait until the release, but I could not resist after hearing three their greatest songs with beautiful PVs
they were
native dancer
energetic and positive
music
the very kind of electro music that I like
yoru no odoriko
I just could not stop listening to it, and I could not sit still while listening to it, either
however, there were other songs I liked a lot, such as
Antares to hari
sometimes I find monotonous, or a little plaintive songs very attractive. some of them are really my weak point - such as Mylene Farmer's 'effets secondaires' or 'psychiatric', or some Death Note OST background melodies. this song is also very 'dark' and beautiful
Ame (B) and Inner World
they are not among my favourites, but the electro intro reminded me of Daft Punk so much... partly because of the 'instruments' used (intro of Inner World is just like Daft Punk), partly because of usage of non-original melodies (remember the arpeggio which is sometimes mistaken for Toccata and Fuga in 'Aerodynamic'? now listen to 1:55 of Ame!). I feel almost bad for not being acquainted well with electro, so that my knowledge of electro is limited to Daft Punk and only a few other groups, but somehow songs like this make me feel... respect?

No comments:

Post a Comment