24 March 2013

translation. from Fujiwara Hiro's blog ~ Fujiwara-sensei... you are really going to end the manga, huh...

2 AM. the meaning does not reach me instantly. I have to reread the whole post once more. the same as when Kiriya Hiromu announced her retirement. however, this time I am probably more prepared. I was absolutely aware that this is coming soon
yes, I am more prepared... I must be... I thought I would be...
Garnet Crow's 'Happy Days?' currently playing. what a mockery. 'happy days'. and question mark in the end

translation of the official blog post
'Maid-sama' 80th chapter is published. I feel like 'ei... eightieth chapter already?' When I think of it, I have come this far!
In 2005 the first chapter was born as a non-serialised story, then in 2006 it was made into a serial one, and in a blink of an eye 7 years have passed.
My first serial story, my first comics, the first making of a drama CD and the first making of an anime based on it, all of this was a precious experience to me which I am thankful for, and at last even a poster was made - I was able to see all these daring challenges.
Thanks to this work, I was able to participate in autograph sessions both in Japan and abroad, and this 7-year-long experience is not something I can describe simply.
However, every work has to be finished sometime.
And so, starting from the next issue is the last arch!
As for me, I have been drawing this manga aiming for the end for several years... and last year, I could finally see the definite time of the end of this work.
Even if the author himself moves forward in a fumbling way without seeing what is further, when the characters start acting according to their own intentions, I feel I am dictated by those characters.
I feel like all of the characters have their own habits, and there are both times when one can sympathise with and disagree with their respective thoughts and beliefs, their way of life, so I want to go on drawing them so that they could live in their own way until the end, and I would be truly happy if you supported me until the end.
Until the end, keeping the 'Maid-sama' style!
I want to keep doing my best!
So, in the next issue there will be more coloured pages published!
I am hoping to rely on your support!
_____
the first person able to kill me has done it. Fujiwara-sensei, 'tis your turn

No comments:

Post a Comment