02 May 2013

IMHO. 'Me and My Girl' ~ the one I have never seeen

my usual ability to predict anything before I even get to know it properly works this time, too. and this is what is says this time
ms Sena and ms Ayano were so good, together with the rest of the Troupe, of course, that their MeMy must be included into Takarazuka masterpieces list, if it were to exist. will the new version be close to that? hardly ever
on the other hand, in contrast to ms Miya's lack of naturalness - please forgive me those who are her fans - I almost like Saou and Nagina, as well as the current Top Combi together. they already look better as a new Moon team, and I cannot possibly dislike ms Seijou's advancing to the forefront
however, all of this looks so far-fetched... I can see how, without even any direct regulations, Masao was told to become a serious but positive young leader, Chapi - to repeat on every corner how great she feels about being a Combi with Masao, others - to display as much pleasure and happiness, as they can, randomly
hypocrisy lets people maintain relationship even through different obstacles and peacefully coexist. however, this is the case where I cannot stand these false smiles any longer
someone tell me that I am wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment