22 April 2016

My Japanese tour 2016. Day 9, part 1

12.30, Korakuen station
It was my dream to go to a place I don't know at all. So we took the first book that came before our eyes in the room - it was the 'Shounen Jump' that U-chan bought the other day, searched for a random letter and random number, and what we got in the result was MA21, subway Marunouchi line 21st station, Korakuen.
A wonderful thing - some sakura still blooming in the end of April.

13.50, Korakuen garden
The ticket is only 300 yen, but what pleasure it is to behold such beauty. Even though we'll see wisteria tomorrow, it's great to have a glimpse of it here. Peonies are no less beautiful. And who thought such things as 'full moon bridge' would fascinate me. Some things only impress you when you actually see them. I guess there are no better landscape and interior designers than Japanese, if you ask me who is the best master of creating spaces where every new step brings new angles of viewing ordinary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment