.
.
.
So...
Alien comes to Earth and of course falls in love with jazz and the classical Hollywood movies from the golden era.
What else could he fall in love with, right..... I guess, it might have been classical music, but not this time.
Maybe you need to be brought up on these movies to appreciate constant interruptions of the main story with scenes from old films. So that every time you see one you're like "oh I know this it's classic!"
Everyone's unhappy with the sudden plot twist in the final episodes, but I'm unhappy with what was before them. Because it was a waste of my time. The mystery was not really mysterious, the characters were not charismatic, the atmosphere was... Wasn't, in fact. Yes, despite all those jazzy openings and fancy songs in the end rolls. Songs were good, by the way. They just weren't connected with the story in any way.
No comments:
Post a Comment