22 April 2011

I'm already finishing! ~ my humble opinion on some mangas I read

"Yasei no Bara" by Katsumoto Kasane
the first chapter was like "what the hell is going on....... is this a shoujo or what???" but then... it`s really rare to see a story of a close friendship. I`m glad there are people willing to tell such stories to the world. let them make you kind and happy!
"Yowaito Nikki" by Takayanagi Sankusu
this story almost made me watch "Slayers", it was so fantasy and it was pretty interesting... though the pics would better be more clear and easy to see the details.
"Yume Nanka ja Nakute" by Yamanaka Riko
the pics didn`t please my eye but I liked the story. maybe it was because I read this one in the beginning of my shoujo way?
it seems to me I`m finished with one-shots and short stories. now moving to the long ones. wish me luck! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment