22 April 2011

next part of my humble opinion on some mangas

"Issho ni Ofuro" by Taamo
I strart thinking her works are always that bad. so boring and dull... though I see she tries to create some interesting details... she just fails, I think
"Jewel to Canary" by Akino Subaru
that was touching! you know, I do think brothers and sisters should cherish each other and get along very well. though I was seeking for some romance, not just a good story.
"Kaze no Yubiwa to Hikari no Udewa" by Natsuna Kawase
this is the manga I should have started with (but I didn`t). unfortunately it didn`t impress me much... idk y! was I expecting too much from this manga? yeah I think I was
"Kimi o Omofu" by Shin Yui
that was a waste of time. a very short one-shot and nothing catching your eye
"Kimi to Boku to Sekai no Owari" by Kayase Shiki
I see, her mangas are all that way... it`s cruel. it`s sad to the extent it makes you depressed. all you see is people`s hatred and death everywhere. I know it`s the world we live in but I prefer something more positive so just thank you, no

No comments:

Post a Comment