05 November 2011

the hopes are somewhat rising...

me just read that Asa and Ayano were also 'transferers'. so, they were also the kind of sienna me doesn't understand - transfered to another Troup to become a Top in a short time.
well, they suited the Moon, eh? maybe not perfectly but still...
moreover, me is just a beginner and me doesn't know the other Troup's N-bantes so me can't foresee just now if there are no siennas who proved to be great actresses and have enough experience to become the next Moon Top.
p. s. - me is not for a second doubting Sena-sama's perfection, nor is me critisizing the seniors of Zuka who made the decision about her transferring. me is only a little surprised she was made a Moon Top after 11 years of serving in Hana while Moon had Kiriya-sama as an insider for a much longer period and her debut was only a year or two later than that of Sena-sama...

No comments:

Post a Comment