05 November 2011

one of the greatest disappointments ever

me was once again trying to search for simply something about Bana, or Chino Takayanagi as some call her - me is not sure 'tis her true name
Discogs says she performs backvocals on 'Diamond Heart' by BoA, that me fears is not THAT Chino-san me searches, if there's really another girl performing the backvocals but for BoA herself
me dear Bana-san is also the part of 'still... you turn me on' band  whose website doesn't change even for a little every time me visits it, and the text just wouldn't show as it should be, in Japanese, providing your humble servant with only some unreadable signs.
some search on youtube might give us some two or three songs performed by Bana, but that's obviously not enough for fans like your humble servant...
the sad but inevitable conclusion is - Bana is unreachable and her two masterpieces for 'with hunter Robin' called 'shell' and 'half pain' were the first and the last ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment