13 October 2012

My trip to Tokyo. Part 2 ~ the great October. day 2nd

Saturday, the 13th of October

12.00
Minamisenju
'tis very warm outside. I don't even need my jacket now

12.30
access to Tokyo International Forum is restricted now
but we can have a nice walk in Yuurakuchou area instead

13.00
Quatre Reves
Kiriya-sama's DVDs are here!!! Ohhh, the trip was worth of all the trouble...

14.00
Ginza
'tis so lively and the weather is so nice! U-chan, thank you for proposing to go here!

15.05
The clock on the Wako main building stroke 3.  The chime was cute! I didn't know there would be any sound...

16.00
Nippon terebi building
The huge clock machine reminds me of Howl's moving castle greatly! a woman passing by said to her companion - アニメに出るみたい. I take it she meant 'they look as if they appeared in an anime'

16.15
We are actually on the second level, not on the ground. The floor here is wooden or made of stone, and there are a few wooden and stone benches. The sun is bright. A man walked by us and a cat followed him. He talked to her (it just seems to me 'twas she)

16.20
The man is passing by again. The cat follows him. As if they were having a walk together

16.25
The man and the cat are making the third circle around the ground. They are really having a walk. Like friends. They are cute

17.05
Kaminakazato
Kyu-Furukawa garden is closed already. This is strange... I was sure they work until 6 or 7 in the evening...

17.50
Ikebukuro
Finding Sunshine City is not as easy as it seems...

18.00
Sunshine City
There are so many shops... With so many great things...

18.10
Sunshine Aquarium
Wow! 'tis smaller than Kaiyuukan of course, but the atmosphere is great!

19.00
Blue, then green or red or violet... Water drops falling down with different speed, rhythm and height. We eat M&Ms and watch the little fountain show

19.30
The observation desk is on the 60th floor and the elevator goes there in approx 60 seconds. Maximum speed of 600 metres per minute. My ears ache

19.40
Though there is no open air balcony, we can enjoy the view through the window glass. Sky Tree is beautiful from this great distance

20.10
Sunshine City
Yellow tights. I don't know what to wear it with, but I asked U-chan to buy it to me for my birthday...

20.20
Found a shop with Ghibli goods! Marina's wish will be fulfilled!

20.40
Minamisenju
I can't feel my feet. Hope I will be able to walk tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment