14 October 2012

My trip to Tokyo. Part 2 ~ the great October. day 3rd

Sunday, the 14th of October

12.00
Outside Aoyama Theatre
Ok, I am already in the line, so I will buy something to drink inside the theatre

12.20
In the Theatre
A small pack of juice for 300 yen??? Wow...

12.25
Where is the Silver Bridge? Oh... I am in Aoyama Theatre

12.30
The curtain is raising... She is so beautiful...
'Ave Maria' in ethnic arrangement and a tango made of 'Aranjues con tu Amor'. Huh, 'tis Kiriya-sama. There couldn't be no surprises in the concert
Takarazuka corner. Crying several times
A short break - Kiriya-sama talking with the supporting vocalists. 'While in Takarazuka, I have been lifting many different people, but today I was lifted. As you can see, I am a woman!' or '酒井先生は僕に...もう、卒業してるのに!また自分のことを「ぼく」って...酒井先生はワタクシに...' The audience cannot stop laughing. This is why I love her
On 'Kitsch' she went to the audience! And the projectors from the backstage almost blind me
Several songs performed in duo with one of the supporting vocalists. Their voices mix so beautifully. It could be a duo with Aono-sama... no, I mean, I just imagine...
'Too Darn Hot' performed by the three girls of the back vocal and 4 dancer guys. This is cool. Kiriya-sama, perfect choice. You couldn't let your supporting artists be bad... Though no one of them can ever be compared with you

14.15
I have just began to relish the show, but 'tis already 'My Way' which means the concert comes to its end. Blue and gold sparkles fall down on Kiriya-sama. 'In my last Takarazuka performance I was only given the last line, but today I sang it all, I am happy!'

14.20
Three curtain calls. Title song performed again. Unforgettable

14.30
walking slowly away from the theatre. did it really happen?

15.00
it began raining. we don't have an umbrella. guess I will use my scarf to cover my head... somehow, eating jagariko under the roof of the building we were passing by when we felt the raindrops, is really nice

16.00
entering Yoyogi park. mohawk-coiffured guys are dancing to 90s jrock just right to the entrance. takoyaki set of 8 balls cost only 500 yen. adults, children, teenagers play different games. two girls are playing harp, and 3 guys are doing robo-dance only 3 metres from them. fountains, a small wooden bridge, rose garden. huge soap bubbles. a team of maid- and lolita-dressed girls are are practising their dance, maybe for some concert or party in school or university?

18.00
Takeshita street is bright though the evening is already dark. cheap and cute clothes everywhere!

21.00
creapes! mine is with kiwi and cheese cream, and U-chan bought a mix one with different fruits and berries

22.00
I am glad the Shimadaya supermarket is open until 11 in the evening. unexpectedly found shrimp tempura. today's supper will be 'musubi', though. we bought it in Shibuya after I spotted the shop while passing by

No comments:

Post a Comment