21 April 2011

I`m stiil on shoujo ~ my humble opinion on what I read

"Amairo Omoi" by Konno Risa
a sweet thing. easy and lovely, though I don`t like the graphics itself. but it`s just the thing we need when we read shoujo, isn`t it? ^_^
"Bitou na Koi" by Yoshinaga Yuu
well it`s not bad but it doesn`t leave much of an impression. just killing some time. the plot is weird and though I like both coffee and "love" (I mean as a phenomenon) I don`t like how it was mixed here. the idea it good, I can`t tell anything bad about it, but it wasn`t expressed properly...
"Bitter Trap" by Takagi Shigeyoshi
you can enjoy the graphics and the pictures themselves but the plot isn`t of the enjoyable kind...
"Blanc Marie" by Yoshihara Yuki
the pics are good and those of you who are fans of "cold" guys are welcome. the only thing spoiling the impression is that part in the hotel - I`m not really against this but it`s just not the thing I admire as an expression of feelings.
"Bus Hashiru" by Sahara Mizu
there are several short stories, not all of them`re quite cheerful though. the first 4 are rather realistic and do not use any fantastic elements. but the 5th one is quite astonishigly a surreal story... it impressed me much more than the other ones, it`s more elaborated and more touching.
then we have "nanairo sekai" as the continuation. the 1st story in this cycle is good but not outstanding really. a usual "like-dislike-love-hate-looove" thing. the second took me a long time to understand we have two boys as the main characters. or not? any way it was dull. the third was plain and the last was beyond my understanding. so I`m not quite happe with this author.
"Canaria Child" by Setsuri Tsudzuki
once I see the word "canaria" I remember Rikki`s song named "canaria". though it has nothing to do with the manga or anything ^.^
I was expecting to see some good story involving the dolls as the description promised but... the great concept was poorly implemented by the lazy mangaka. the dolls however reminded me of "Alichino"cometimes but the general pics were far from the splendidness of "Alichino", yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment