22 April 2011

next part of my humble opinion on mangas I read

"Natsu no Zangai" by Touda Yoshimi
I wish I never read this... so silly...
"Non-chan to Watashi" by Yoshino Aki
that was pretending to be cute... but I don`t like such stories... like "I didn`t realize and he didn`t understand" and so on... I can`t see any particular reason for this and I can`t see any proper development. so this one passed by without leaving any great memories
"Ojousama no Okiniiri" by Morita Fuji
now this is ugly! I`ve not read lots of manga to be honest, but it already seems to me I`ve met this kind of plot millions of times. we have a rich girl and her beloved bodyguard and of course she has to marry another guy and of course the bodyguard find something improper about him and we celebrate a happy ending. hey if you create such a usual story you should offer something else, how about pics? oh, a failure. some interesting details? oh a failure again. so what?
"Otogibanashi no Fude" by Akizuki Sorata
yeah I know there was a philosophical trend but I`m not satisifed. it`s not touching! it`s not impressive! how can you mess up the plot like that, dear mangaka???
"Paradise Cafe" by Morita Fuji
it seems to me this work is much better. has she grown up as a mangaka since "okiniiri"? joking! I don`t even know which one is earlier... however, this "cafe" is much more interesting to read
"Dr. Rabbit" by Ogura Akane
except for Alice itself there`s nothing cute actually. the plot is rather usual and the pics are not very admirable... well, just one more simple story (and no kiss in the end, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment