22 April 2011

my humble opinion on mangas I read ~ part number what?

"Kuroneko Guardian" by Izumi Asuka
that`s the kind of guys who seem to be girlish and the kind of girls who are tomboys, speaking simply. as for me I get it - we have an ethic-intuine boy and logic-sensoric girl... that`s nothing wrong to me. that`s why I like it
"Moujuu wa Ori no Naka" by Toyota Yuu
that`s just the greatest success! ehm... I mean, it was the thing I liked most. no, I loved this! though the theme was not very unique, I liked the plot even (the pics are not very mature as well... but who cares when we have such relations!!! a girl and her beast *___*)
I`d love to read something else with the same concept...
"Nageku Shinigami" by Mitsubachi Miyuki
I almost cried in the end being so touched by this... but then I thought... it`s really not right! exchanging memories for a new life... it`s not how things should go. I don`t quite love such stories trying to be sad and make you sorry for the characters when there are lots of thing yet to be explained
"Rakuen" by Fujiwara Kaoru
I was waiting for some sad and sophisticated story... I was mistaken
the first chapter was all right though I didn't like it very much. but I understood what the style is and it was o`k
the second was very short and I didn't understand what`s the meaning of that. just some beautiful pics? oh that`s not what I came for
the 3rd was toooo sophisticated. can I call it this way? it was depressive. and moreover it was dull. there`s nothing really beautiful in the things described. and the meaning is not impressive either. I start thinking she is somewhat crazy
the last one proved I was right. a girl gets fond of being f*cked both by a guy and by herself and her hand turns into a wolf. what`s the matter??? is it supposed to have some philosophy? or some moral? or just any thoughts or ideas? there are none. I hate this pathetic attempt to look like a cool author for some elite readership
I`m not gonna read her other mangas though I intended to
"Watashi no Okusuri" 
this was just one of the greatest things I've read recently. the length and the plot and the characters are suitable to each other and even the graphics doesn't spoil the impression. I've reread the favourite moments like... 5 times? or something like that
"Watashi no Suki na Hito" by CLAMP
it`s a bunch of one-shots each one dedicated to some word, better to say - concept... and each one is nice and simply great. it's shoujo and it`s not super-original but I was glad to read every single chapter. so I think this is the thing which distinguishes a good author from the bad
"Yami no Kakan" by Higuri Yuu
I was afraid of reading the main manga but I read this short story without knowing its relation to the main one and I liked the prequel so much that I'm going to read the main now ^_

No comments:

Post a Comment