22 April 2011

continuing the previous post ~ my humble opinion on some mangas again


"Hatsukoi Rocket" by Taamo
the graphics is really cute but the plots are too plain. the 3rd chapter was the only one to raise some feelings inside me, actually
"Hitomi Kara Destiny" by Tsukuba Sakura
I love her works. not only they are beautiful in terms of pics but they are also touching and I can`t call them boring at all! this one is not the best but I`m in favour of it (what did I just say? in favour? a strange expression really... though it can`t be helped - it just came to my mind...)
"Holiday" by Yakuso
that was just an ordinary one, but I read it with pleasure. makes you smile you know - every girl tries to look cute!
"Honey Witch" by Sakisaka Mea
I`m not quite sure I spelled the name properly. please forgive me if I did a mistake! ^.^
the girls will definitely enjoy the manga. let me be honest, the plot is stupid! I mean the idea is good (though it`s been used by mangakas and not only mangakas for thousands of times) but the plot itself is stupid. the same thing I`cve said somewhere not so long ago - "like-dislike-love-hate-looove" changing every 2 pages. it`s not how people behave, I`m honestly telling you. but the end justifies everything...... admiring the last pages for 5 minutes is worth reading the poor stuff before it ^_^ I mean... we have lots of kissing and confessions! ehm... they`re not really explained anyway so just don`t think about "why did he change his mind so often" and enjoy the sweet pics in the end
"Ibara no Majutsushi" by Fujitsuka Yuki
well this particular story is not very shoujo to my mind. but it`s a nice one to read and there`s an idea about a real friendship and the philosophy... (to tell the truth even the philosophy didn`t impress me much as I don`t like such stories where someone dies for the sake of some idea or just anything)
"Ikenai Candy Love" by Nagae Tomomi
I didn`t notice that there was going to be some smut..... that`s only myself to blame I was like O____O what`s this doing on my PC???
a story about an introverted girl who seduces (a seducive introvert we have!) a sex-addict colleague and finally falls in love with him (the argument is great - he`s cute when he does this!) and he also falls in love with her (and he tells he`s not going to have sex with somebody else - how nice!) and she also gains self-confidence...... is it somehow supposed to impress me? o_O the pity is that the graphics is good. it could be enjoyable you know
"Ipaasha" by idk who ^^`
the pics are just adorable! you can watch every page for several minutes... to be honest I didn`t like the plot very much as it seemed a little underdeveloped... but the general idea was good

No comments:

Post a Comment