22 April 2011

some "wooow" and then just disappointments going one by one

"Hyakkiyakou Juliet" by Izumi Asuka
it was nice and there was an idea and the pics are lovely... but nothing above that
"China Blue Jasmine" by Kakinouchi Narumi
I was supposed to like it `cause there are vampires and the pics are beautiful (lemme call a spade a spade, they are mature and they so have style and they don`t look like they were created by a 13-year old girl) but I didn`t like it too much. I see some attempt to be original, you know the Chinese words and the fact that everything is just happening in China, but it doesn`t really save the manga in the whole. it`s just... boring
"Gar to Oujisama" by Saitou Ken
ohhh that`s the lovely thing!!! it was really funny and the stuff and we have a kiss in the end (yes this IS important!). to be serious - this is a much more preferable way of a mangaka trying to create something unique. she managed to do this!
"Hana Sakasu Te" by Seo Eriko
well this is not a real masterpiece..... you can just kill some time reading this manga but... it doesn`t leave the aftertaste (which is a vital thing for me when reading a manga)

"Mugen Dokei" by Saitou Ken
it`s a story about time, about clocks, about life and death... and I was waiting for such a thrilling story and some true emotions... but none of them appeared. I see it was supposed to be touching but it wasn`t really
"NG Baby" by Tachibana Yutaka
did she drink something while writing? the plot is so nervous and I couldn`t get what`s happening until the end and in the end I thought "that`s all you have to offer me???"

No comments:

Post a Comment