05 May 2011

I got boring and then surprised ~ my humble opinion on 'Muumindani no suisei'

before you watch something you better check the seiyuu. `cause some of them may surprise you!
after I understood it`s time to watch something short and not too serious I found "Muumindani no Suisei" on my computer. though I already knew the seiyuu did their job splendidly I was really surprised to see who they really are!
so we have Takayama Minami as Mumi. it`s a great boyish voice but I remember her voice in TWO-MIX so clearly that it`s creating a disturbance in my mind because of how much they don`t corellate.
also we have Mu`s voice reminding me of Sanada Asami and Hayashibara Megumi at the same time so much ^.^
the others were also great and sooo suitable for their roles
and then I hear Snufkin.
and it`s like O_________O
and then *_____*
and then "stop. it`s Snufkin. I can`t fall for Snufkin..."
and then "but I`ve already fallen for his voice!"
and then the conclusion "I want to see something with Koyasu!!!!!!"
so please let me find something non-shounen-ai with him ^^`

well the plot.....
it was funny! I love Mu. she`s so cute and sarcastic ^.^ she was really saving the movie from boredom. like in the case with an octopus (turning the mirror - and now? and again? and now? and again?)
and the cat....... you know Sniff`s seiyuu was like 40 years old... and that man pronouncing "nyako, nyako" was just...... I don`t know how to describe! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment