03 May 2011

WOW ~ my humble opinion on some manga

it was unexpected...
I have read "Hanatsuki Hime" by Hibiki Wataru
and I`m soooo happy!
just nothing else to say...
to look at the plot, it seems so similar to "Seimaden" but it`s different. and my preferences and the impression is just so different.
first, I can clearly see why Lys loves Siva so much. and I can see why he fell in love with her. it wasn`t that "I don`t know what the feeling blossoming in my heart is... and I don`t know why I`m attracted to you so much..." which was the only argument for Hilda to choose Laules. Lys is different, though her type is rather the same. so is Siva. he`s not that obsessed demon, he`s a lonely guy who fortunately doesn`t kill everyone around him. it`s not distinctly shown however if he really kills those demons who tried to attack Lys... I`ll believe he doesn`t. and if he does that would mean they were mad and there was no personality in them already. I might be wrong but I`ll think that way.
and the love triangle wasn`t so annoying. the prince was much alike Rod and he was merely attracted to the bright and cheerful girl. the difference is, in "Seimaden" I was fond of Rod but here I`m not fond of the prince very much. Rod deserved my respect a lot, but the prince seemed a little boring to me. he wished to have the girl for himself and nothing else. so he`s not really a hero... though I`m not hating him either. he`s just a prince.
"Rokutousei Supika" by Onodera Akira
that was great! though there was no romance at all. but I just loved the girl! she reminds me of Rosette for example... she`s strong and caring, she strives for her aim and she avenges the boy who dared to underestimate her..... the latter was just the strongest argument ^.^
"Kaede" - a short story in the 5th chapter was also good. I didn`t like it very much but the idea is really cool. you shouldn`t rely on a miracle if you want something to happen, everything depends on your own decisions! that`s what the author was trying to say... I think...... if I`m right, then I agree with this idea. yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment