06 May 2011

a fly in the ointment ~ my humble opinion on manga

"Taishou Mugen Kitan" by Higuri Yuu
I can`t remember downloading this! why...... why am I reading Higuri again? T____T
I promised myself - NO HIGURI! and again... I didn`t recognize her graphics at an instant so now I`m reading this. well 10 years passed from Seimaden so the pics changed a bit. happy to have read the comments where the last chapter is blamed to be "yaoi shit" - this prevents me from disappointment
however the 1st two chapters are not very useful either. they ended in nothing particular leaving an impression of "huh? and that`s all?"
the 3rd chapter was boring. I didn`t read more than the first several pages
and the 4th was reeeally disgusting. I didn`t expect this to be so awful even after reading the comments.
a story of a young boy with a trauma in the past and a big guy who rescued him from idk what. the boy can`t imagine a better way of thanking the guy than to do it with his body. and then (!) he`s sent to suck another guy`s dick to gather information. and we do see it happening, not only mentioned... and then he`s caught by that guy who turns out to have sadistic propensities. and then he`s saved by the first guy who has fallen in love (this is considered to be love, as I understood)
is it somehow considered to be like... modern shoujo? or what?
I really didn`t think this is so sordid.

No comments:

Post a Comment