30 December 2011

finding links again! - this time about Zuka's '14 covers'

after telling my friend that the 'truth' is actually a song by Arashi I wondered if I know the others whose songs were covered on the album. and I do! not all of them, of course.
first, the 'taiyou to hokori no naka de' is a song by Chage&Aska. having heard their voices in 'on your mark' I already became fond of them, though not obsessed or something.
then, SPITZ. the SPITZ whose song was one of my favourite on the 'Nano-Mugen Compilation' by Asian Kung-Fu Generation. and what do they sing? oh yeah, the song covered by Mirio, 'cherry'! ^___^
and 'kanashimi ni sayonara' is a song by... Anzen Chitai. o____O wha? well, I feel this one was modified VERY much in the Zuka's version...
'tis all for now, as I am totally unaware of the other performers whose songs were covered, and I cannot even say I am ashamed...

No comments:

Post a Comment