02 September 2012

Saiga-sama ~ one doesn't need to be a Takarasienne to be a true otokoyaku

her Jing from 'King of Bandit Jing' was amazing, though this fact is not entirely her achievement (character design is also important, ok?)
her Francis Harcourt from 'Ashita no Nadja' was amazing again. this time, she DID change everything considering this character and the anime on the whole - I mean, if she wasn't there I wouldn't be interested in the character and I would probably drop the series very soon
I simply wanted to check whether she performed any OPEDs or insert themes or image songs etc.
I simply wanted to listen to her voice when she sings just to know what it sounds like
I simply wanted to see the list of her roles
I simply wanted to have a look at her...
and now... she's no longer a seiyuu I liked once. she level-upped inside my head from 'Saiga Mitsuki' to 'Saiga-sama'

No comments:

Post a Comment