30 August 2012

cute siennes

the more I look at some young girls in Moon, the more I understand that there are a lot of really cute actresses whom I can't see enough on the stage as they are not given major roles and therefore I can't even get to know them better. of course I am indenting to watch and rewatch some performances aiming to look at them closer once more as partially 'tis my own fault for not noticing them, but 'tis a pity they don't have really memorable parts
I particularly like Chinami-san a lot but the list is not limited to her

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed difficult to appreciate younger actresses because of their small roles - that's why I love when I have the chance to see shinjinkoen performance recordings (I liked Tamaki Ryou in Studio 54, but I really appreciated her when I saw her shinko Percy in Scarlet Pimpernel). Also, things like Bow Workshops - for May of next year Tsukigumi has only an Umeda theatre show, and I hope that the rest of the troupe will have a Bow Hall performance to show their talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? I can't come to love Tamaki-san no matter how I may try... I can only hear that she's a good voice and she's a capable singer. guess I am in no position to say something like this as I've never paid enough attention to her and I have yet to watch shinjinkouens, and a one's appearance is not enough to judge of his/her talent, but I do have this bad habit - creating an image of a person judging by his/her general looks ^^`
      ...but if you recommend, then I must have a closer look at SP shinjin (and cast away already that feeling that no one beyond my favourite siennes must play in a musical I love ^.^)

      Delete