02 October 2012

crazy youtube ~ this is not even funny

if I were less farsighted, I would have no proof ever that I watched this video, but I did make something
I saw this page and I saw this video. I watched it till the end. now that I reloaded the page 'tis gone. not gone forever, but gone from the public. try yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vWHlm7oFg&feature=plcp
while this I obviously did watch, I can only ask you to believe me that I watched others too. you see here 1回目(14時の部) - 'the 1st time (at 14)', but first I watched the second event which took place at 6 o'clock. 'twas posted in another channel but was also marked as a video 'with a limited access'. and since I never received any invitations from the people who uploaded this, there is only one way I could get to this videos - they were in the column with 'similar' videos. if there is any common sense in me, then I think a videos with limited access shouldn't have been there from the start. still, 'twas in the list, and I opened them and watched them, and the orange line saying that this video has limited access was there when I opened the vid
now I don't understand anything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment