02 October 2012

Happy Birthday Kiriya-sama

If not for my Google calendar I would have forgotten about this date. I met my groupmates in the morning and spent the whole day talking about their having been abroad. I bought buttons for my new raincoat. I adjusted some decorating elements to my wrist-watch. I drank tea with chocolate sweets I got today. There was no place for Kiriya-sama's birthday in my mind today. Why? I was dancing happily when I saw the tickets available at Sunrise Promotion website, and I was crying when I saw no link to the purchase system, and then I was crying again when it appeared, but with tears of joy. And now...
For the first time I realised what was making me so frustrated, unhappy and apathetic. 'tis the internal subconscious fear that I won't love Kiriya-sama's concert the same I loved her Takarazuka performances, and that I won't be able to accept her new path.
Oh, that can't be, right? And still, I am scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment