25 September 2012

diaries of me ~ strange, strange me

sometimes I find funny and surprising things in my room. this is one of them
I have no habit to write down anything I may remember as 'tis, I almost always keep in mind things I have to do or places I have to go to, etc., but things I have no need to remember I do make notes of. there is no sense, for example, in remembering all the numbers of tasks for homework, therefore I always wrote them in my school diary - though very often I remembered them so that I didn't even have to look them up in the diary itself. I also have no habit of writing a real everyday diary with detailed description of what happened during the day. even though I used to speak with imaginary characters in my early diaries, I didn't write something like what people usually do. and I lack the sense of 'order of day/week/...'. therefore, writing regularly was not among my preferences. instead, I wrote random small notes and hid it somewhere to find it afterwards. those notes always contained something not like a diary entry, but something reminding a report or account. the only thing described was the current day, sometimes things that had happened the other day, but no more than that, no greater perspective or general review of the times. those times I didn't even bother to give any priority to events I described or decide what was of paramount importance and what not - however, I properly wrote down not only the date, but also the exact time. this is so not like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment