28 August 2013

siam shade's songs are truly universal...

crossing the 'Golden Bridge', listening to 'Love', suddenly a traffic jam. if not for the sympathy for the people who are not sitting but standing, I would wish the moment lasted forever. why does 'Love' always start playing when the weather is fine... I raise my eyes to the sky just to notice the clouds are so beautiful, like the ones in the PV
in a wet dress, after an unexpected rain came out of the blue, I return home late in the evening. 'tis 10 o'clock and the sky is even darker than the previous time, when I was going home and made a photo. why does 'koe ni' start playing when I go along the evening street...
each time listening to Siam Shade, I notice something special. the world around starts to sparkle and it feels so calm. if only I could tell them how music can save a life

No comments:

Post a Comment