26 January 2011

tomorrow has already come (though it`s 1 am ^.^)

and I`ve decided to return to Snow Patrol. strangely there are only 8 songs I added to the playlist of my walkman......... the calm joy they`ve brought to me turned to be too calm and only several songs are really suitable for my everyday (or almost everyday) "bus-trip" to somewhere.
Miriam Kaufmann is awesome ^_^
sad to say... the days of my "tumultuous youth" (a (C) of my friend Ann) are now gone and "chasing cars" or "you`re all I have" no longer seem that unusual and do not "make my day". something changed... I have all the music I longed for those days available easily now... it didn`t become worse, but now... it is not the sound of freedom...
it`s disappointing how easily I become sad about what`s gone.
to think of its reason I come to the conclusion I shouldn`t listen to any music at all ^^`
well, there are more important things to do so I better leave the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment