10 February 2011

cinema cinema ciiinemaaaa

so I said to Svetlana Vitalyevna "I was invited to the Japanese films festival, may I go there at about half past 3?" and she said "are you going alone?" and I said "I think yes" and so I left the class without any problem.
now there is a problem. I have too little time to do all the homework (and the classwork I missed). no, it`s not a problem itself. it only seems to me the film I watched is not worth... no, the main problem is not this... the main is... I thought it might be not worth but I hoped for the better. but the better would be that I listened to my intuition. well. there also was the consul of Japan whom I wanted to see and listen. however even his  appearance and polite speech didn`t make me too happy. I felt the film would be disappointing and it was. hope the other ones will be better.
so, "the class where a pig was"or something like this it should be called
I can`t catch the idea... were those people hoping they wouldn`t become fond of the pig? were they thinking about what to do in the beginnig? if you`re taking care of an animal as your friend, why should you kill it in the end? if you`re going to kill it in the end, why should you take care of it as a friend? can`t just somebody see the dilemma is just a mere result of carelessness? there was no problem what to do with the pig. there was a problem what the pig is to them. think before you do something, guys... it`s the only advice.
well at the and I must say, the films 2 years ago were much better. not all of them, just 2 out of 3. the 3rd was boring, but those 2...... even last year`s films cannot be compared to those 2. I wish I could erase my memory and watch them once again.
well... no, I don`t wish this. they were soooo sad...
well... no, I do wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment