02 May 2011

good luck does not leave me ~ I keep reading manga

"Akaku Saku Koe" by Midorikawa Yuki
at first I thought like "what the hell is going on with the modern mangakas??? what`s with that style, where`s the beauty, the charm, the elegance?"
and I hated the graphics really hard
and then... I read the 1st chapter... and didn`t care if there`s something wrong with the pics. the plot was so nice! there was nothing odd or unsuitable. there was nothing annoying. there were human relationships and feelings. and there was admirable strength and persistence. so they received their happiness `cause they deserved. I`m happy for them. I wish there were more people on the Earth like the characters of this manga. I wish we all were that sincere and upright. there`s really nothing to be afraid about if there are those who love you and understand you and support you... is there?
so... I`m envoius again... why do mangakas create such a beautiful world? not only them of course...
well I wish I could live in the world they create... and have such people around me... and though they wouldn`t be all my best friends, I could respect them and get along so well...
I wish... and I know my wish won`t come true. still I`m not going to stop to wish

No comments:

Post a Comment