06 July 2011

day fifth

Getting up at seven in the morning, the sun is already shining. Nine AM it's already hot, as if it were past midday. Lucky I am to sit here in the breeze eating an ice-cream.
The earrings are too heavy, I should say...
Many nihonjins pass by, not saying a word. I wonder if they all are in a hurry, paying so little attention to me. I obviously don't look like them! Even if my eyes are covered with sunglasses. They're pretty annoying, falling down every time I look down, like now that I am writing for my blog.
A man pushed the row of bicycles unintentionally exactly when I was passing between them. I have a nice reminder of it on my right leg ^.^
It's time to go, but honestly I'm not willing to go anywhere. Though my 'sampo' were short yesterday and the day before yesterday, I feel like I've walked a lot...
I've spent too much money. This is the problem... Hope, I'll stop eating that much and stop buying all this 'necessary stuff' in 100-yen shops.
Wish me well! Shuppatsu!

No comments:

Post a Comment