14 November 2011

no disrespect or discrimination intended

me just though... what if me intuition is not that bad?
well, me said Sena-sama suited Tsukigumi, but me is not saying she was Moonish to the core. the first part me saw her playing was Alex, and it influenced me a little, me should admit, but me was quite doubtful Sena-sama could really play a comical part. well. now methinks she can, but her 'type' or 'theatrical line' so as to say was a little inclining towards the 'affectedness' or even 'pathos' things.
so me suddenly felt like checking out who's the 'native' Mooner and who's a 'transferrer'
as me has spoken of Kiriya-sama and Sena-sama a lot, let us proceed further in the history.
Ayaki-sama. she was transfered to Moon just to become a Top. she didn't gain her position as soon as she entered, though. however, 'tis quite obvious she was to become a Top if she moved to Moon from Senka.
me has never liked Shibuki-sama too much for the reason she seemed to emotionless and somewhat cruel (well... me tends to have a starnge and wrong impression of people sometimes), but then me saw a small part of her performance and me saw how nice she could be. methought, me should watch her someday. then me knew she's also a Mooner, which is the next surprise in me line of me favourite siennas turning out to be Mooners. well. Shibuki-sama was working in other troupes for 10 years, but then she came to the Moon and spent 7 years there. 7 seems to be quite enough for me to count her as almost a 'native' one
Makoto-sama and Kuze-sama are the big mistakes of mine. though looking quite a lot of the Sena-sama type, they spent a long time in Moon.
the rest, however, seem quite Moonish to me. and they prove their Moonishness by working for Moon for the greater part of their career

No comments:

Post a Comment