22 April 2012

pics comparison! ~ Edwards and Wallises and... dogs?

everybody was admiring how the 'Edward VIII' poster was made to resemble the real photo of Edward and Wallis. however, there are some other resemblances, which reveal that the musical followed the real story much closer. at the moment I am not able to trace all of them, but I found several nice images to compare

the famous are these ones


















another thingh which Takarazuka properly copied from the real life is the wedding (the colour is also the same, though we cannot see it here)


















not a hundred percent the same, but I think to be pretty close (well, I cannot say for the colour)


















well, this is a comparison I apparently should draw, no matter how alike or different the pictures are






and the last moment. well, I know they are holding Pugs, not French Bulldogs, but...


No comments:

Post a Comment