24 May 2012

a link! ~ common obsessions ^.^


thanx to surfing through Tumblr, I found an interesting Japanese blog again. and the funniest thing is that apart from usual, conventional images of Takarazuka (like - 'I am fond of otokoyaku stair dance' or 'fluffy shanshans always look so cute'), there are trifles, details which are not easy to notice, but somehow there are people who share common obsessions and pay attention to similar things
in my case, 'tis... Marimo's hand O_____O
well, the post I linked to is a post describing the author's admiration towards Marimo's hand, and I cannot help signing under its contents
all the epthets are just sooo right. her way of waving is really distinguishable, the position of fingers, the general strain and direction of the hand look really beautiful
the author says that her way of opening the fingers is elegant as if she belonged to the royalty. and I cannot disagree >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment