29 June 2012

a sudden discovery in my drawer

I was tidying up in my drawer when I found a box. well, 'twas a box that I clearly remembered so I was not surprised. 'twas a box containing materials and drafts for a table game that I was going to create together with my friend. those times games like 'monopoly' and 'my family' were highly popular and we decided to make something similar ourselves, combining elements of both and adding our own. however, I was really surprised to see that the most part of necessary cards and elements was ready. moreover, the game was going to be an elaborate one
just look
 
 
 
 
 
 
there were small pics of people to choose as your player. there were different kinds of money, and different kinds of goods to buy, there were houses to live in, pets to care for, and there were prizes for pets who win in competitions which were supposed to exist in the game, there were 'telegraph messages' which required you either to step back or to proceed faster, there were both 'troubles' and 'love' cards, 'hunger' cards and 'delight' cards that made you either a success or losing
'tis not that I am proud of myself because of this, but at least I am happy for the me from the past - a wonderful child who was so serious about everything she did, persisting and creative. she was an interesting person, eh? 'tis a pity she is not here any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment