09 July 2012

Shimbo Akiyuki-san ~ WTF???

so I read the comments about Gosick in order to understand whether there are some more animes of the same style or some recommendations. and so I read a comment of one person who really thinks that the sophisticated waves and patterns are characteristic of Shimbo-san's works. of course I doubted that Art Nouveau can have some relation to Shimbo-san, but I decided to read the list of his works
and so... Shimbo-san, is this true? that your perfect understanding of the modern anime concept, your image of the society and your strange and fascinating direction are only the recent phenomenon? did you really start with hentai adaptations of hentai games, and hentai adaptations of hentai ideas? did you? well, at least world-art told me so. I really have to check it later, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment