05 August 2012

a tribute to Moon Troupe during the Kiriya-as-Top-period

I am not really sure I did the right thing. it took me only one evening to make this vid, and though the idea came much earlier, I had no clear image in my head of what to put inside. I didn't adjust the vid to the lyrics, and I cannot promise the timing is perfect... but I wanted to make something special to celebrate this day - the 4th of August. one year since my Zuka obsession started...
since Takarazuka directors and choreographers often use Latina elements in performances, I often imagine how Takarasiennes dance to this or that song that has a Latina touch, even a slightest one, with their bright smiles, in their colourful clothes. otokoyaku sharpness, musumeyaku smoothness, all-troupe energy, Moon energy which is yellow, orange, gold, warm - these are the things I wanted to underline. hope I didn't fail

No comments:

Post a Comment