03 August 2012

translation! ~ French and Moon RomiJuri cast members share their experinces

in the end, there is no better stimulus to start studying after all! than seeing the possibilities slip out of your hands - well, for an INTj, at the very least, with his strong Black Intuition
this is why I can't help translating at least one poor short article I was going to translate in the beginning of June, if I am not mistaken


The director and composer of
French guest performance 'Romeo&Juliet' Mr Gerard Presgurvic  and the main cast members met at the rehearsal of Moon Troupe 'Romio to Jurietto'

On May 23rd Mr Gerard Presgurvic, the director and composer of 'Romeo and Juliet' musical, and the main cast members of the French guest performance visited the training room of Moon Troupe 'Romio to Jurietto'.
The meeting started with Moon Troupe actresses performing the scene 'Masquerade' from the first act (scene 7).
Mr Niccolai Cyril
'I heard from Gerard that Takarazuka is great, so I was looking forward to this. When I saw it myself, I realized it was really great, and it was a surprising discovery.'
Ms Esther Joy
'I was deeply moved and I liked it a lot. All the artists are really great at singing and dancing, and the performance was really beautiful. I am glad I was able to see this.'
Ryuu Masaki
'I performed with the feeling that I want to love this performance more, I want to deepen my role more. Though I was nervous from the beginning, after I saw the warm expression of everyone's eyes I was able to relax, and I think I was able to perform at my limits today. I want to do my best while rehearsing from now on without forgetting what I learned today.'
Manaki Reika
'I couldn't help feeling nervous, but I was excited with that I was able to perform in front of everyone. There are still a lot of things I am inexperienced in, but I realized once again how extremely glad I am to perform in the 'Romeo and Juliet' musical.'
_____
remarks
  •  yes, this is the end of the article. short, huh? meseems, I have to search for a more comprehensive report somewhere else... the official website seems lazy, doesn't it?
  • Manaki-sama really speaks in riddles.  Literally she said that she was 'moved to show to everyone'. Show what? Everyone of the Moon Troupe or the guests? And why 'moved'? Strange choice of words. In my mind, she is most inexperienced in expressing her thoughts, not acting/dancing/singing/whatever ^^` Sorry, dear Manaki-sama, but you ought to have more confidence and not let the circumstances pressure affect you. Otherwise how am I supposed to translate what you say?
  • Unlike her, Ryuu-sama always knows what to say. She knows it so good that if not for her slang-ish language, I would think that she speaks 'canned speeches'. Of course, Top position is restricting, but please, be yourself more...

No comments:

Post a Comment