09 September 2012

a long evening, a short story

at first I didn't even think of opening my umbrella but the rain gradually became stronger. having my sweet friend by my side - bearable rain, warm evening. loud music, but the fireworks even louder. laser lines of different colours in the sky. completely wet feet and legs up to knees. making videos and shooting the crowd around with funny comments. the road to the place where we could get into the car took almost 20 minutes but none of us cared, singing songs about what we saw, laughing in a loud voice, stepping directly into the deep puddles, trying to avoid the splashes of water caused by cars passing by, laughing again when unlucky
the last special photo of a firework I made contains a sad story in it. today the story is a happy one

No comments:

Post a Comment