17 October 2012

my humble opinion on Kiriya-sama's first concert 'Amore e Musica'. Quatre Reves shopping. thoughts on the new Moon Troupe

it took me a few moments to realise I was not in Takarazuka. then it took me a few minutes to understand I was watching Kiriya-sama live, on the stage. it also took me several numbers to decide whether I like it or still cannot accept it. the full comprehension of what was going on came probably when the first set of numbers finished and a short break with talk session started. 'the same Kiriya-sama, the same gestures and movements, the same walk, and of course the same voice. 'tis her that I see...' I thought. and this made me comfortable and calm
I don't think there is any need for comprehensive analysis here. to start with, I would never be able to say anything bad about the concert. from general perspective, on the other hand, there was nothing I could be dissatisfied with
the concert consisted of several blocks - opening, love and music, prayer, passion, the native place of heart, memorable musicals, and songs of love - dream is endless
well, an opening is an opening. I would rather include the title song - 'Amore e Musica' - in the opening also, but 'tis in the section 'love and music', the rest of it given for 'standard jazz numbers'
'prayer' is probably my favourite, because Kiriya-sama's perfect taste and sense of music made two masterpieces out of famous songs - 'Ave Maria' and 'Nella Fantasia', both in original arrangement
'passion' speaks for itself and I only need to add that this section included dancing also which was unbelievably hot... >___<
'the native place of heart' and 'memorable musicals' are actually a Takarazuka corner full of great hits which I couldn't listen to without tears. I wasn't able to see SP or Studio 54 live, but I heard my favourite songs at least. even though 'twas not in Takarazuka...
the last part consists of great hits like 'Caruso' which was absolutely beautifully performed by Kiriya-sama
and of course 'My Way' is the best. I am not sure whether Kiriya-sama's voice got better after much singing (same as mine, haha), or she was previously saving energy to make a gorgeous finale, or 'twas my imagination, but her last notes were marvellously strong and full of sound
if I am not mistaken, there were 3 'encores'. each time I was already saying goodbye to her, but the curtain raised again and again. I wiped my tears with a tissue after 'My Way' and never cried during the rest, wanting to carve in my memory everything I saw. my eyes were still a bit red, however, when I looked at myself in the mirror in the toilet several minutes later. I didn't mind it
when we came to Quatre Reves on Saturday I realised one thing. even though my support to Takarazuka and Moon Troupe hasn't vanished, my heart doesn't belong to it anymore. my original intention was to buy only 3 DVDs of Kiriya-sama there, but when I looked into my purse I understood I could afford something else. after doing 2 or 3 circles round the shop I took a mirror and 'Algiers no Otoko' Le Cinq. I didn't want Ryuu-sama's Top Star goods, though I have to admit there was a cute pendant, not the one with a smiley. I didn't want any calendars, though they were advertised here and there, and I didn't want any stills. I didn't buy Kageki with Asumi-sama on the cover, and I didn't buy RomiJuri or Spring Snow programme. the only thing I regret not buying is the 'Takarazuka Oldies' CD, but I decided not to search for it. the new Moon is something I will follow closely and probably sympathize with, but 'tis no longer my obsession. no longer my 'native place of heart'

No comments:

Post a Comment