22 November 2012

Tegamibachi music collection incomplete ~ trying to do something with that

as I have said, there are a few unreleased themes in Tegamibachi. some of them are like 'friendship', pieces by Ryou-san left out of the OST album, but some of them are real ones
I cannot list all of them, but at least I could try to name those I remember - while I still remember
two of them is Aria's violin bit hits. they are mentioned, for example, here and are Bach's works. the first is Air in D Major from Orchestral Suite No. 3 - used not only by Aria, but also as a background. I can remember hearing it in ep. 3 of Reverse in the end of the episodes when Kimidori's memories are shown, and in ep. 9 when Lag speaks to the elder daughter of Maka in the end of the episode, and dozens of times more
the second is Sonata for Solo Violin No. 1 in G Minor
let me be honest, I do not remember the latter being used, but meseems it must be Aria's shindan in ep. 13 of Reverse, simply because she announced her attack as 'Sonata No.1 in g minor for solo violin'
BTW just right after 'Air in D' in ep. 3 goes a frequently used instrumental which I suppose belongs to Ryou-san
in ep. 4 memories of the old man are accompanied by a very good instrumental which is, again, unknown to me 
ep. 10 has a nice cute instrumental in the middle, when Sunny asks the Bees what they want in Lament
ep. 11 has a strange melody played by strings (?) while Roda, Lag and Connor have a short confrontation, but more importantly - one of my favourites, the piano solo used as a background for Sunny's memories
ep. 9 of Reverse has an organ instrumental, but since 'tis too slow I could not understand what 'tis
one of the biggest inspirations, I believe, is Chopin's Nocturne #20 in c sharp-minor, which gave its name to Gauche's heart bullet gun
and Garrard's gun is called Partita #3 named after Bach's work I guess

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment