21 November 2012

what I want from Google

if I could develop my ideas into something more tangible, I would certainly sell them to Google and become a billionaire. since I cannot do that, I want to list them, at least

  • blogger application for android
what? there is one? I know but that one looks like just a raw incomplete beta version. we can write an entry, make the text bold or italic, attach an image and post it. or save it. is it all we need to do? how about the other features? what if I want to share a link? align the text? make it like this or like this or 
insert a quotation
or insert a  video?
even replying a comment is not possible with 'reply', I have to post a separate comment, you know
this is not satisfactory. yes
  • changing your G+ profile with android phone
that was a huge disappointment. I could neither change my avatar, nor write something in my status with Google+ app. nor I could do that with browser - because it opens the mobile version and does not let me open the usual one. and what if I only have my phone with me??? in a trip or something? smartphones are developing, they are reported to become the most useful and the most used devices - but what is the meaning if they do not provide the same functionality? I am bound to my stationary computer again... >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment