13 February 2013

One Off ~ one off...

while watching I had several ideas how to start my post. I could start it like this...
plot and characters
variant #1
if you want to ask me what are the main points of this anime. here they are! 1. Sato-sama as the director, 2. young student as the main heroine, and 3. mopeds - the three key elements of 'One Off' which only combined together produce a wonderful effect like this
variant #2
this OVA goes slightly overboard with ads, does it not?
however, I do not particularly care!
variant #3
this is a very short piece, and thus it cannot discover an America for us in an hour. however it manages to reaffirm one important idea
variant #4
being a typical TYO creation with an obvious school-everyday-slice-of-life air, 'One Off' can only describe a few relationship, but this does not mean those relationship were not worthy of attention

graphics
variant #5
extremely beautiful small town in the mountains. this anime stroke me with its beauty from the very beginning
and I just could not tear myself from admiring the views again and again, mesmerised

seiyuus
music
variant #6
since I am lazy, and there is nothing special to describe, I would name these two aspects as 'good'. however, this 'good' is not 'satisfactory', 'tis closer to 'really good, with a special atmosphere'. it could not be otherwise, huh? a company of 4 cute girls, including KitaEri, plus Kobayashi Yuu with her very special timbre. OPEDs are so in style that I recognised at once the special mood of Round Table and Nino's cute vocals. naisu waaku! ~ or so Cynthia would say

conclusion
fans of Tamayura would probably enjoy it the most. I enjoyed it, too, but on the other hand, I cannot exaggerate One Off's impression on me. 'twas nice. that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment