02 July 2013

mho. NGE ~ Hideaki what are you doing please stop

suddenly after I discovered that Evangelion is going to have the 4.44 part (am I right?) I became worried. is my beloved Hayashibara still voicing Rei?
and yes, she is. so are Ogata, Ishida, Mitsuishi.
the more I read comments like
the more I understand my initial opinion about the new version of NGE was right. sometimes 'tis better to stop
the original TV series was aired in Russia exactly when I was 14-15 years old, so I was interested in it. 'an anime about 15 years old children for children who are 15 years old'. that was so true then
from +Арагорн Араторнович I learned that there were the 'Rebirth' and 'End' also, but I did not want to watch it. I preferred the 'happy' ending better, though I was thinking that in the future I would probably get acquainted with the rest of the movies - because you know, that's classics...
now that I see the direction NGE is moving in, I completely refuse to understand how those wonderful seiyuus still agree to participate in it. this is not only me, so many people see the Rebirth-End, and the new 000-111-222 parts and come to the conclusion that the new NGE leaves no stone standing from the TV series that truly correlated with the society's moods and dispositions in the 90s. I see there are some true hardcore fans who like the new parts too, but since it changes the original so much, I cannot see why a seiyuu would agree to voice a completely different character, moreover the story being a complete mess with no deep message that there used to be almost 20 years ago
Anno even founded his own studio for the purpose of creating all this nonsense. もったいない. I say, what a waste

No comments:

Post a Comment