26 July 2013

that's kind of very late but...

That's kind of late, but I learned that ms Kiriya is having her second concert in November-December, this time adding Osaka to the performance places list. Obviously the fans' voices from her native place reached her. But that's not the only problem.
If I would ever like to go to Siam Shade's live, this is probably my only chance. I only came to know about them 8 years ago, which was after their disbandment and visiting Japan in 2007 was impossible, so the only time I could really see them was in 2011 when they played in some concert after the Great Earthquake, but that was not destined to happen, of course. And now they are having a row of lives. 2 of them in November, again.
and it feels like 'once a lifetime'. but... it's kind of late

No comments:

Post a Comment