27 September 2013

It's three A. M.

And I am lying on my bed with my eyes wide open and tears in my ears because I am lying on my back and they flow right there. The thoughts have been in turmoil for the last three days, which did not prevent me from finishing an urgent translation, starting a conversation with a new client, teaching English and Japanese as always, writing an email to my friend, chatting with others in social networks, composing a text for the future excursion, playing 'Need for Speed' and using a hand cream every evening.
Since any more crying and recollecting the past experience of reading is too dangerous for the psyche, the brain is directing the thoughts to another field, trying to think of a proper translation for the complicated phrases it has just met in the manga.
I write that ms Fujiwara has created enough and I understand that everything should come to an end. I have a huge experience of finishing reading something with a happy end and being completely satisfied with it. I know it should be like that.
But I don't want to read the last chapter.
I must. I will. But I don't want to

No comments:

Post a Comment