12 September 2013

happy birthday to ms Suzukaze and ms Aono

the fact is, I stopped congratulating any siennes with their birthdays, since it is 面倒くさい, too troublesome, and since it has no meaning if I simply write something in my blog. if I truly wanted to congratulate any of them, I should rather send a card at least. however, yesterday's birthday added one more year to ms Suzukaze and I started thinking... 
she still agreed to voice Kenshin last year in a new OVA. I wonder if her voice changed in comparison to what was more than 15 years ago. I have yet to watch it, so I don't know. I only know that voice actors and actresses in 90s were incredibly cool, and there is no one to inherit this side of anime world now. if they decided to make the cast for the new RuroKen entirely new, how would Kenshin sound like? I cannot imagine. there is only one other seiyuu who could replace ms Suzukaze - ms Ogata, from what I have heard she was chosen to voice Kenshin in the audio-dramas. however, she belongs to the same generation. find me at least one woman in her 20s who can sound like them 20 years ago
and ms Aono is celebrating her birthday today. well, I hope she is doing well, since I lost her trace last year after 'Bad Boys'. stop. I did not even properly learn about it, and did not finish translating the article either! ohhhh >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment