24 March 2015

'Ofukou-san' ~ the one unhappy was me, not the heroine

I thought, if it's with miss Kanjiya, I'd watch anything. Moreover, the other characters are with their own stories and habits, and the developments are mostly hilarious. erm... supposed to be. And still...

story. and acting
I won't say anything more about the plot or acting, because this drama was dreadful. There was a good beginning, but everything was ruined by a completely sh*tty ending where no characters actually achieved anything but everyone was depicted to have an extremely happy life that had nothing to do with all their adventures shown. It only made me think that everything that happened during the drama was completely unnecessary because the end was not correlating at all.
What can I mention as special in this drama? It was episode 6.
 A woman appears in a hat and glances at the camera.
 Did you notice that atmosphere too?
Well, I know only one place that makes young women 'manage' to look like this. Meet Tsukifune Sarara, a former Takarazuka star.

conclusion
This review was all just to describe my admiration about how beautiful miss Tsukifune looks. Yep, there was nothing else to say. A totally wasted time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment