23 May 2011

my humble opinion on the 2nd movie 'Gegege no Kitaro'


it was rather serious and... grandiose? like, there were more serious matters and so on...
and the ending was also veeery sad. I`m surprised that the girl wasn`t bereaved of her memory and was left to suffer alone...
and... why did they part, anyway? they could really go on seing each other just sometimes... what`s the problem? o.O
I`m just not satisfied with both endings. I expected them to be just a little more happy...
concerning the song in the end. it was great! until I read the singer was not a woman originally. it`s ok if she decided to be a girl and I think she just has a right to be of the sex she wants and feels comfortable. however, I just can`t listen to the voice and enjoy it and understand it`s cool because it is really a male voice, not because it`s a low female voice. so that fact spoils it all
I was glad to see Moscow philarmonic orchestra participated in creating the main theme ^_____^ yappari, Russian musicians are really professionals acknowledged throughout the world..... *___* aren`t they?
well..... the impression left is so strange. I`m really happy to have watched these two movies but I`m not happy with the way the plot was unraveling.
what I really understood is the fact that I want more doramas ^.^ though I was going to watch either anime or British series, now I`m in favour of Japanese series... or movies... like, I don`t care (and I don`t understand why, out of the blue this wish fell on my mind making me so stubborn in my choice)
I want the OST so badly. why isn`t it uploaded anywhere? to say nothing of the movie "Captain Tokio" which isn`t available either. buuuut the melodies in the background were sooooo nice..... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment